1. Data controller of the register
Makron Oy (Business ID 0836929-1)
15810 Lahti, Finland
+358 859 500
2. Contact person for data related issues
3. Name of data register
Makron’s marketing register
4. Reason and purpose of processing personal data
The primary reason for processing your personal data is customer relationship, subscription to our newsletter, or your consent. On the basis of legitimate interest, we may process personal data of people representing a company or organization, to inform them about Makron’s services or operations.
Personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- To manage relationships between Makron and customers or co-operation partners
- To collect customer feedback
- To plan and develop services
- To inform about Makron’s services and operations
- To carry out direct marketing and targeted marketing.
5. Information content of the register
The information we store in the register may contain:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number
- Company/organization, role or position, area of responsibility
- Your customer history
- Information from Makron’s website usage logs.
- Direct marketing permissions and prohibitions
6. Regular sources of data
The data is primarily submitted by you, as well as collected during the customer/partner relationship, via communications, and the use of our services. Data may also be collected and updated from public and private registers.
7. Regular disclosure of data
Processing of personal data can be outsourced to external service providers according to applicable data protection legislation. Personal data can be disclosed to selected Makron’s partners only in order to fulfill the purpose of the register. We use the services of external partners e.g. for maintaining newsletter mailing lists. Through contractual arrangements, we ensure that these third-party service providers process personal data in accordance with data protection legislation.
8. Principles of data security
The data in the register is stored as a technical data record, access to which is restricted to specifically appointed users. Access to this data is controlled by a username and password. Access is limited only to information that is necessary to perform the required task, and all users are bound by non-disclosure obligations. The data system is protected by technical means.
9. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
To perform technical data processing, data may be transferred outside the EU or the EEA according to and to the extent permitted by applicable data protection legislation.
10. Automatic decision making and profiling
We don't use your data for profiling and automated decision-making.
11. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to see your personal data stored by us and request that it be corrected or deleted. Such a request shall be made in writing to the register controller’s contact person and signed. You have the right to withdraw your consent and prohibit processing of your personal data where the processing is based on your consent. You have the right to prohibit the use of your personal data for direct marketing.
Newsletters and bulletins sent by Makron have a link you can use to unsubscribe from such messages in the future.
Last update of the Privacy Statement: October 11, 2022 – address updated.